TriEnza by Houston Enzymes is available in capsules, powder and chewable tablets. It contains protease, all the enzymes (except cellulase so the user does not have to worry about using this enzyme with timed-release medications) from Zyme Prime, lipase, and lactase. TriEnza is great for anyone unable to produce enough enzymes to properly digest proteins, fruits and vegetables high in phenols, fats, dairy, and carbohydrates. No fungal matter is present in TriEnza for those who cannot properly digest mold spores.
TriEnza, by Houston Enzymes, is a combination of AFP-Peptizyde, Zyme Prime and No-Fenol. There are no fillers added to TriEnza. It can be taken as a capsule, 2 at a time, or as a chewable tablet, 4 at a time. TriEnza also has protease enzymes for the digestion of AFP-Peptiztde. TriEnza includes enzymes from Zyme Prime and there are 1/2 the enzymes from No-Fenol and certain fruits and vegetables that are very high in phenols. The capsules or chewable tablets are easier to take on the system, since one capsule is a half dose.
If you are unable to produce the correct amount of enzymes to aid in certain food digestion, TriEnza can help. Because TriEnza combines many enzymes in one proper dose of a capsule, chewable, or powder measurement, it’s a very popular enzyme. The TriEnza powder contains no fillers, but uses 1 mg of MCT oil (derived from coconut oil), per 600 mg of enzyme powder to minimize its becoming airborne. Many people like to break open their capsules and pour the TriEnza on food. You do not need to be on a special diet when using TriEnza.
- Capsules are taken two (2) at a time, per meal, or as needed.
- Chewables are taken four (4) at a time (because each chewable is equal to one-half of a capsule), per meal, or as needed.
- TriEnza powder is taken one-quarter (1/4) of a slightly heaping teaspoon at a time (584 mg) with food for beverage before each meal, or as needed. Do NOT inhale TriEnza powder. The powder must be stored in the freezer or at room temperature, but do NOT store it in the refrigerator, as the product may be exposed to humidity.
TriEnza includes the following ingredients:
- Peptides with DDP IV – 50,000 HUT
- DPP IV – 1200 DPPU
- Protease 800 – 65,000 HUT
- Protease 6.0 – 25,000 HUT
- Amylase – 12,000 DU
- Glucoamylase – 25 AGU
- Alpha-Galactosidase – 200 GalU
- Xylanase – 16,000 XU
- Beta-Glucanase – 30 BGU
- Lactase – 1500 ALU
- Lipase – 200 FIP
The TriEnza capsules and TriEnza chewable tablets also include:
Capsules are made of vegetable cellulose that comes from pine trees.
Purified Coconut triglyceride oil.
TriEnza does not have any gluten, casein, soy, rice, MSG, salicylates, sugars, yeast, animal products, artificial colors or flavors.